Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Troy is now 30 years old! I planned a fun surprise party at mom's last weekend, we all had a good time. At one point we had 7 kids , 3 years and under there. It was GREAT having all the babies visiting I loved it!!! So anyways, Troy got a "Limited Edition" Ray Lewis jersey, Ray Lewis is from the Ravens, Troy's second favorite team. Mom and I decorated the cake, Sabastian, Mom and Minty actually dipped the letters in frosting the night before, and it turned out really neat. There's a picture of the cake down below.

With Troy's schedule at pizza hut and then mine doing errands with the kids and working at Marcus Whitman (which I actually got hired on as a permanent employee last Wed!) it was super hectic with only one car, so we were able to get our 2nd car about 3 weeks ago. A Black Dodge Neon 2004, Sabastian really enjoys having a "Charlton Car" and a "Charlton Van." Annabelle is crawling and getting into everything, and she has to put EVERYTHING in her mouth!!!! Good times here at the Charlton Home!!!

No comments: