The other day we had a WIC appointment and I had to bring in the kids. They both had to get weighed and measured. Our 4 month old Annabelle weighs in at 16lbs 1 oz and measures at almost 2 feet long!!! Our 3 year old Sabastian weighs in at 31 lbs 8oz and measures in at 3 feet tall!!! Our kids are just growing like weeds. Annabelle is enjoying her rice, we gave her some homemade applesauce the other day. She wasn't too impressed!! But I keep trying a little bit everyday. Sabastian is a bundle of energy, I really wish he would share some with Troy and I. He goes from helping throw away diapers to jumping on Sox running back to give Annabelle a kiss, going to paint on his new easel he got for his birthday(thank you grandma!! he loves it!!) to running back to his room with some toys he is putting aways to bring more out, he is like the energizer bunny. 
The Great Wall of China Marathon and Giving Birth
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment