Yesterday as Mom, Minty, Sabastian, Annabelle and I were getting ready to go to church for the broadcast, Sabastian, who was waiting for us in the van got stung by a yellowjacket. It was so sad, seeing him crying and holding his ear, the bee got him just inside the ear. I hear him screaming holding his ear, Minty had grabbed him after slapping the bee away from him and she was running into the house, mom had ran back into the house to get the medicine to put on the sting and I am running inside with Annabelle on my hip. It took Minty and I about 10 minutes to calm him down, after he is calmed down we are trying to distract him from the pain, all he wants is cocoa and transformers. So of course that's what we do for the next 20 minutes. About 45 minutes after the sting I get Sabastian(He's been in Minty's arm's this whole time) and he passes out in my arms for an hour and a half. We were still able to watch the broadcast thanks to mom having cable. Sabastian is doing fine now, he talkes to us about the bad bug that got him and how the bad bug is on a time out, It's so cute. And what amazes me the most is he seems so forgiving of that darn yellowjacket!
The Great Wall of China Marathon and Giving Birth
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment